Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Off to see the world

Katie and I are leaving tomorrow for a trip around the world! BOOM! I decided to start this blog because a lot of people have been interested in hearing what we will be up to and instead of spending the majority of my trip emailing each and every one of you personally (which I would LOVE to do...) this seemed to be a more efficient solution.

We will be taking pictures, videos and memories, and hopefully be able to share some of them with you. I am not sure how often or in depth the entries will be but maybe it can give you a taste of our adventures around the world.

Our itinerary:

Amsterdam
Germany- Aachen and Berlin
France- undecided city and Paris
Thailand- Bangkok and Island
Australia- Melbourne, Sydney, maybe elsewhere??
New York
Home

As for now, many missings to you all. Feel free to email either of us and we both have skype so keep in contact!

-Kate J.

No comments:

Post a Comment